A group of 12 artists came together 24 years ago to establish Partners Gallery here on the northern California coast. We have had gallery spaces in Little River and Fort Bragg, and are now in the historic Beacon Building on Ukiah Street in Mendocino, built in 1872 as a bank. We are all local artists. We manage the gallery, show our own work, and on occasion the artwork of others, and in the mysterious old bank vault we sell work by local jewelers.
We are open Thursdays-Mondays, 11am-4:30pm (winter hours) and hold Second Saturday events every month.